Cogworks Consulting is quickly growing and we are on the lookout for smart, talented people to join our team. If the opportunity below interests you, please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
Deliver Centric 8 Agile deployment projects on-time, per responsible technical and business goals of company (out-of-the-box configurations, customer business process mapping, and best practice advocacy).
Key Responsibilities: Provide technical leadership and support to customers designing and delivering Centric 8 Solutions focused on the Retail, Apparel & Footwear Industry and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and High-Fashion market.
Manage deployment projects per Centric’s Agile deployment methodology. Delivering customer solution model per use cases, configuration points and Centric’s Agile processes. Conduct customer business process analysis, information modelling, mapping to Centric 8 configurations, and interface definitions with related systems to be integrated. Data and process conversion from legacy PDM systems and tools. Provide customer guidance on process-system alignment practices, desk top procedures, process-system validation and training and on-going customer care.
- Coordinate and collaborate with customer implementation team and Centric teams to ensure a successful and referenceable delivery.
- Analyse customer business process requirements as a basis to propose Centric 8 (OOTB) Solutions.
- Consult, deploy, tune, configure, optimise and install Centric software stack within customer’s IT environment
- Produce written specifications (i.e. UML models, Centric 8 configurations) to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities.
- Analyse requirements and design solutions to address customer business scenarios within the product scope.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer’s technology requirements; provide support for Proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
- Develop and document Data/Object Model to meet customers’ requirements.
- Identify, delegate and execute project tasks including installing and configuring software, end user testing, deployment training, data migration and deployment support
POSITION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Supply Chain or similar.
- Experience and involvement in enterprise system deployments
- Experience with FMCG, Retail, Apparel and Fashion markets and industry best practices and change management considerations a plus
- Project management experience
- Strong and confident customer facing / consulting skills.
- Availability for travel and stays away from home
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Aptitude for or Experienced)
- Modelling methods and techniques (e.g. UML) and enterprise process and information modelling
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Deployment and configuration of Web Applications
- SQL, relational database systems (Oracle and MSSQL)
- MS Office tools including MS Project and Visio, and related scripting languages
- Expertise in core technologies including: document management, system integration, data and process migration and conversion, security and access control, enterprise scalability and performance management, general project management, change management, and customer/ supplier collaboration processes.
- Expertise and domain knowledge of the Apparel industry and or Global Product Sourcing and FMCG processes and industry best practices
Contact Christina on email@example.com for further information 🙂